Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patty's Day!!!!


Hey everyone, the weather today was so amazing, not to hot not to cold. Just the perfect weather and it was nice and sunny out. Today was a good day, I had three classes today and only had a little bit of homework to do for tonight. The classes went by really quick and it was great that favorite professor at college was a substitue for one of my classes. It was nice to see her again and it is so cool that is is going to be my new advisor at my college. She is truly one of the coolest teacher I have ever had and I had some pretty cool teacher in the past. Anyway today was one of my favorite holdiays ever and it comes two days after my birthday which is great and a lot of my friends have their birthday today which is awesome. Plus I am half Irish which I love being and find Ireland to be a beautiful place with awesome history as well as a place that I would love to visit or live there for a little. My dad stopped by my college and brough me a cornbeef sandwich and clam cowder for dinner. He also got me irish potatoes, truffles, and some licorce that are shaped like the pipes you smoke which is pretty firckin' awesome. ;D I also watched the Boondock Saints movies today, how I LOVE my Boondock Saints. What I wouldn't do to have Connor and Murphy be real people, they are just too awesome and would so be my best friends. I just love the movies and the characters so much and I hope they can make more and continue the story. My St. Patty's Day was pretty awesome and I can't wait until tomorrow night when I get to go back home for the weekend! ;D I get early weekends since I have no classes on Firdays and my house is only 15 minutes aways from my college so I go home every weekend to take a break from college life and such. Plus I like it better at home but it is nice to have sometime on my own. I hope you all had a wonderful St. Patty's Day!! :D



I REALLY DO LOVE THESE TWO SO MUCH THAT I THINK IT IS UNHEALTHY BUT OH WELL! LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment