Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Blog Post!!

Hey, Everyone this is Victoria! ;D Since this is my first blog post I wanted to tell you all a little bit about me. So here are ten random facts about me!!!

1. I LOVE music, music is a huge part of my life. My favorite band would have to be The Beatles! I am also teaching myself how to play the guitar.

2. I love to read a lot. Harry Potter will always be my number one love. ;D

3. I am a movie junkie and have a huge DVD collection. My favorite movie would have to be Fight Club. With The Lost Boys being second and Across The Universe being my third.

4. I am obbessed with Alice In Wonderland and anything to do with Lewis Carroll. (I can't wait for the movie to come out!)

5. My celebrity crush would have to be Joe Anderson ( the man is smokin'!)Jared Leto is another crush of mine.

6. I love anything grunge. From the music to how the people dress. Which is my one personal style.

7. I go to college and am majoring in English. I really want to be a writer and hope to be a famous author someday. I have an account on fanfiction with two stories about the movie The Lost Boys.

8. I have an obbession with hats and shoes, I can never get enough of hats and shoes. lol

9. I love the internet way too much. Youtube is something I have to go on to everyday.

10. And to fit in with the vintage part of the title of my blog, I love anything vintage. I love when I find stuff that used to belong to my grandmother like her rings and necklaces.

Bonus Fact!! ;D - I LOVE guys with accents, my favorite accent would have to be British, there is just something about it that I LOVE!! ;D <3

I hope you found these facts interesting and would like to keep reading my blog. It is so nice to be able to write and have people find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment