Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Back!!!!


Hey everyone, sorry it has been a long time but I just didn't feel like blogging for some reason. But at least now I have a lot to talk about in this post. So on Friday I really didn't do much, it was a chill day for me, no school since I have no classes that day. So my weekend starts early which I love a lot. Saturday I went to Pledders Villages with my family and got this really cute gold necklace with a ruby on it. Looked in a bookstore, didn't get any books which is odd for me and I always feel strange walking out with a least one book. Also, went to a bakery there and got some great baked goods. They just make the best stuff there. Then went to dinner to this little pizza parlor close to where we went shopping. I had pizza there, and I love it there, everything is good but I always get the pizza because it is one of my favorite foods and they just have great pizza there. Sunday was another chill day because I have to get ready to go back to college that night. So I just loudged around and got ready to go back to school and then did some homework. Monday was a good day of classes as well as today. Pretty good weather, a little cloudy but I like those kinds of days. When the weather is nice but the sky is grey. I mean I love sunny days too but I just love dark days as well. I don't know I guess I am strange just like how I love the rain. And the best time to be at the beach for me is right after it has rained and the sky is a light grey and it matches the water. And it is windy and hardly anyone is one the beach and it is just some peaceful and calming. Really I am a pool kind of girl, I love the pool so much more then the beach for some reason. I guess because I feel hotter at the beach and I hate swimming in the ocean because I hate sharks. But now I am rambling and I am going to stop myself. So I hope everyone had great days and I hope to write everyday again but we will just have to see. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment