Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm Back Again!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Nothing much has been going and I have been sick for a few days. So I really didn't feel like doing anything except being lazy. So I am so sorry because I really do like blogging and having people read what I wrote. Just some fun things to know are I am now on Easter Break and I have been listening to the band Rilo Kiley. They are amazing and Jenny Lewis who was an actress is the lead singer and I think she is really cool and I like her style a lot. Some other randcm things are that I am once again obbessed with the movie The Wizard which just so happens to have Jenny Lewis in it. Great movie with great old video games in it. Not to mention Christain Slater is in it and then once I see him I think about the movie Heathers he was in and how I loved him so much in that role. Such a great complex character and he totally played the part well. Also, since I have been obbessed again with the movie The Wizard now I am once again obbessed with Video Games like Super MarioWorld and Tetris for Nintendo Game Boy. I will admit I love video games and old ones are so cool, I can play those two games for hours that is how much I love them. Anyway I hope you all had a nice day and I will try to post daily but we will just have to see. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment