Monday, March 15, 2010

My BIRTHDAY!!!




Hey everyone, I am so excited because today is my birthday and I am now 19 years old!! ;D Today was a really great day and I am sad that it is almost over. I got to come home after classes and now I am spending the night and going back to college for classes in the morning. I had a wonderful meal of pasta and crabs, my favorite!! I got a lot of great presents as well and love all of them so much. I got a lot of clothes, some money of course, the book Fight Club, The Boondock Saints All Saints Day movie and a Jayson Werth jersey! ;D Like I said all great gifts and I love them all. I hope you all had a wonderful day because I KNOW I sure did. Today was awesome and I love when my birthday's comes around because they are always amazing and are great days for me! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment