Friday, March 12, 2010

Seeing Alice!


Hey Everyone, today was a wonderful but rainy day where I live. I really love the rain to tell you to truth. For one reason it gave me the perfect chance to see Alice In Wonderland. Who doesn't like to go to the movies on a rainy day. I went with my dad and we both loved it a lot. I didn't see it in 3D but it was still an awesome movie and it would be cool to see it again, that is how much I love this movie. Of course I love anything to do with Alice In Wonderland so that helps. lol Alice has made my Friday the best day of this week. Johnny Depp was just amazing and made me fall even more in love with him and the Mad Hatter who I am and will always be madly in love with. Such a great character and Johnny did a brillant job of playing him. I think he had this cute puppy dog face but behind it you know he is crazy yet that makes him even more cute and adorable. ;D At least to me, I just wanted to kiss the Mad Hatter throughout this movie, to cute for words if you ask we. Anyway, lets stop talking about my love and end this blog. lol :D The movie was amazing and I can't wait to get it on DVD. Alice In Wonderland is my favorite thing on this earth, anything to do with it I have to have. I hope you all had an amazing day and now I will show you the outfit I wore today for the movies. My Alice In Wonderland shirt from Hot Topic, my favorite ripped jeans, and my favorite boots in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment