Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Rainy Day


Hey everyone today was a very relaxing day since it has been raining again all day. I love the rain so that didn't bother me plus it was nice to just relax and read. I was reading my Alice In Wonderland book that has everything Lewis Carroll has ever published. It is a great book and has some amazing stories and poetry, and other things he has written. It is truly a beautiful book and Lewis Carroll has such a way with words and I truly love his writing style. It is so different and unique and really makes you think. He has to be one of my favorite authors. My parents went to see Shutter Island so the house was pretty quiet and made it easier to read. Of course I was on the computer too because I love my computer and always have to be on the internet but that is nothing new. I am still in my Alice mood not like I am ever out of it. But today I am wearing my red shirt that says M is for Mad, jeans, and my favorite boots. I also have on my jewerly, grey arm warmers, and my light grey and dark gray stripped cradigne that I love a lot. Nothing really that great, really a messy, grungy look so I have no photos of it. But I think you all get the idea of what it would look like. Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment