Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Almost Alice

Hey! Everyone, I went to the mall today and had a lot of fun. I went into Forever 21 which I love a lot, I didn't get anything but I did see a lot of things that I liked and thought were really cute. I did go to Hot Topic and get the Almost Alice Soundtrack for the new Alice In Wonderland movie and I also got a shirt with the Cheshire Cat on it which I love so much. The soundtrack is amazing and it makes me want to see the movie even more! That's it for now I wanted to post pics of the shirt and cd but I left my camera cord at my college in my dorm so I can't upload any photos and since I am on spring break I can't go back to the dorm even thought I only live like 15 minutes away from my college. Anyway just want to tell you what I did today and I hope you all have a wonderful day as well. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment