Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Secret of Roan Inish


To keep up with my Irish theme that I have going on I wanted to post about an Irish movie that I love to death. It is called The Secret of Ronan Inish and is a beautiful story. That makes us believe that anything is possible no matter if other people called it just a myth. The people in this movie to a wonderful job playing their characters. The music is just lovely and it is shot amazingly. This has got to be one of my favorite movies and it is great for all ages to see and enjoy. I wanted to post the trailer on here so that everyone could take a look and see what they think of it.



Here are some more amazing photos from the movie!





And as a bonus why not have two photos of my favorite Irish lads Murphy and Connor, the MacManus twins!!




Photos: Belong to their rightful owners. One Boondock Saints one belongs to the website fanzone50.
Video: Belong to rightful owners.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, I loved this movie as a kid but had forgotten what it was called! Thanks for posting this. Def need to watch it again. :)

    ReplyDelete