Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MacManus Brothers

The Boondock Saints and The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day have to be two of my favorite movies of all time. I love how everyone who works on the movie is so passionate about it and you can tell by the movie and from interviews how hard they worked on these movies. I also love the fandom for it, the fans are the best and we are all just as passionate about the movies as the people who made them. Reading fanfiction is simply amazing and watching videos on youtube made by fans is just as great. I love seeing new videos and seeing which clips they used and which songs they chose. One account I love on youtube is Problematic0015 this user makes amazing videos on The Boondock Saints as well as other fandoms like Firefly/Serenity, Resident Evil, and others. I can't stop watching this users videos and I wanted to post one of the video this user made about The Boondock Saints. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am and will continue to.



And just for fun some more photos of our favorite men!! :D





Can you say?:Give me those two for a present!!!

Photos: I don't own any of these photos. All photos belong to their rightful owners.
Video: Video was created by the talented Problematic0015 and you should check out this channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment