Friday, June 4, 2010

River Tam Kicks Ass

This has got to be my favorite photo of River and it is from one of my favorite scenes.

River Tam Kicks major ass. She is such a complex character and that is what makes her so interesting. She has her weakness and flaws but she also has strenght. She has to be one of my favorite female characters. Firefly and Serenity are both great and River just pulls me in and wants me wanted to knows more and go on another journey with all the characters. I posted a video that I found on youtube of River Tam kicking ass in a bar in the movie Serenity. I hope you enjoy and feel the same way about River as I do.



Here are some more photos of River Tam!!







Photos: I own none of the photos. All photos belong to their rightful owners.
Video: I don't own the video or the clips used to make it. Those belong to their rightful owners as well.

1 comment:

  1. she is awesome in serenity and firefly! she's also uniquely pretty.

    ReplyDelete