Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Scud (I'm a Lover, Not a Fighter)

Yeah, I so LOVE this!

Joshua better known as Scud has got to be one of my favorite characters from the Blade movies. Sure he betrayed Blade but I still love the character none the less. Scud is played by the actor Norman Reedus who I love and think is a talented actor and his artwork is amazing and really unique and different. But back to Scud, he is just plain awesome. I love that he invents things and always seems to be smoking in almost every scene. The weapons he make are so different and very creative and take a skilled person to think and build. His taste in music I have to admit is great and just describes his character and he gets bonus points for loving The Powerpuff Girls and having them be the only thing playing on his television. Any man who loves The Powerpuff Girls can win my heart. ;D Not to mention he is wearing a Hell Boy shirt, another way to win my heart I must say but you would have a better chance with The Powerpuff Girls. The way he dresses is truly unique and something I would go for in a guy, shaggy hair and a thrown together look that looks like it took hours to put together. Not to mention that he gives people nicknames like Blade is B and Whistler is W and he says his nickname is Scud like Stud. I would have to agree with the stud part and it was really disappointing that he was bad and had to be killed because he was truly a great addition to the cast and his character could have been a big help in the third movie. So that is my love for Josh or Scud!! ;D

Here are some lovely photos of Scud!










Added Bonus! Some photos of The Powerpuff Girls since Scud and I both love them! :D







Photos: I don't own any photos. All photos belong to their rightful owners. Almost all the Scud ones belong to the website fanzone50/Norman.

Scud: Scud belongs to the makers of Blade II and Norman Reedus who plays him. But how I wish I owned him. ;D lol

No comments:

Post a Comment