Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Dropkick Murphys

Oh, how true this statement is! ;D

Dropkick Murphys is one of my favorite Irish bands. This week I have been feeling my Irish roots more then usual. I am part Irish and proud of it and love everything Irish. I would love to travel to Europe, and would want to spend a lot of time in Ireland. Below are two songs by Dropkick Murphys that I really can't get enough of.





Also, can't forget to add some photos of my two favorite Irish lads. Murphy and Connor MacManus from The Boondock Saints!!








What I wouldn't do to have these two take me on a tour through Ireland!! ;D

Videos: All videos belong to their rightful owners.
Songs: Belong to the band Dropkick Murphys and anyone involved with them.
Photos: Belong to their rightful owners.Some of them were from the website fanzone50.

No comments:

Post a Comment