Monday, June 7, 2010

Gauntlet


Do you think we're gonna make it?
I don't know unless we try
you could sit here scared to move
or we could take them by surprise
it's submission that they want
it's surrender that they need
when we're doing it their way
their aims will be achieved


Those are some song lyrics from the song Gauntlet by the band Dropkick Murphys. I love them and I think this song goes well with the movies. I found this video on youtube today that used this song with the first movie so I thought I would post it to let everyone see it and judge for themsleves. I for one love the video because it uses one of my favorite bands with one of my favorite movies. Not to mention the video is put together nicely and it looks like the person worked hard on it.



Here are some more photos of the MacManus brothers from both movies. How I love the MacManus twins and all their Irishness!! :D







I had to add the first one, It was just begging to be put up! lol

Song: Gauntlet by: Dropkick Murphys
Photos: All photos belong to their rightful owners. Most of them were from the website fanzone50.
Video: Clips belong to their rightful owners. The video was made by kleaky on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment