Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Music: The Runaways and Hole

Hey everyone, I feel really musicial today like always, music is my life and I don't know where I would be without it. I mean everyone story I write comes from music. I listen to a song and characters, places, and the things they are doing just pop into my head,it's like a long music video playing in my head. So you can probably tell today was a good day, my dad came by my college today and brough me some food and dinner. Of course a listened to a lot of music like always, no surprise. I have been listening to The Runaways, one of my favorite bands and can't wait for the movie. I have been listening to the movie version of the songs and watching the clips and I can't wait to get to see the whole thing, that's how good it looks to me. I have also been watching some clips of Courtney Love, new ones and I think she is amazing. I know there are haters but I just like her, she is a great musician and once you get passed all the bad things that she has done you can see a great person, at least to me. Hole is another one of my favorite bands and I am so glad there are back, new people except for Courtney but I really like them and they sound great, she should be very proud of her new songs. I LOVE their new single, Skinny Little Bitch, and can't wait until their album comes out!! ;D Like always I hope you all had a great day, I know I sure did. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment