Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunny Day



Hey everyone, today there was no rain which was a nice thing. It was really beautiful today and just the right temperature. Today I just went to my classes and did homework. Nothing really speacial, just to normal routine of classes and then doing homework. It was nice this morning because I was home since I slept at my house and my dad made me a great breakfast before taking me back to college. My classes were great today and I didn't get much homework. The weather is suppose to be nice like this all week so that it great that we are getting spring weather a little earlier then usual. I can't wait until tomorrow because it is St. Patty's Day and it is one of my favorite holidays also my dad is coming by to bring me a cornbeef sandwich. Also, I am going to watch the Boondock Saints movies like a marathone because it seems like the right movies to watch. I hope you all had a wonderful day and that you all have nice and amazing weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment