Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alice In Wonderland



Hey Everyone, today was a good day and I am now home for the weekend! ;D The best thing about today was my dad telling me he got us tickets to see Alice In Wonderland! :D I always see movies with my dad it is like a bonding experience we have with each other. It doesn't matter if it is a DVD or at the movies, we like seeing movies togeter, ever since I was little I can remember us watching movies with one another. Anyway back to Alice In Wonderland, my most favorite things in the world. I love everything and anything that has to do with Alice In Wonderland, from books, to movies, to music, to video games, I love all of it with a passion. I love all works done by Lewis Carroll and have a book of all his works and it is truly amazing and I am in awe of everything that he writes. I can't wait to see this movie since it has to do with something I truly love and Tim Burton is such an amazing director. I have hard good and bad reviews for this movie but I know in my heart that I will love this movie. So I hope you all had an amazing day and I can't wait to go to the movies, and since it is going to rain where I live it is the perfect time to go to the movies and take a trip to Wonderland!! ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment