Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Walking Dead


October to me is many things,the leaves changing colors, the crisp Fall air. Halloween, staying up really late to watch scary movies. And now a super awesome Zombie television show. AMC, in October is having a show called The Walking Dead. It is based off these awesome comics that I hope to read soon. The show looks so different and exciting then other things I have seen on television. I would really love to read the comics to get to know the characters, plots, and settings better. I recently found out that one of my favorite actors is also going to be in this show. And that would be the multi-talented, Norman Reedus. From what I have heard he loves working on this project, so that makes me even more excited to see it. Knowing that he loves it can only mean good things. Not to mention his character seems really bad-ass, and is described as dangerous. Which I know he plays all so well! ;D Having him be in this makes it even better, how long his character will stay, I don't know. But for now I just can't wait to see this show. Plus even if he wasn't in it I would still see it. I love anything to do with Zombies, so it already gets an A+ from me! I can't wait for October to come, even thought I want Summer to last forever! ;D

Here is a photo of Norman's character! That fact that he has a crossbow makes him even more sexy! ;D


Photos: I don't own any of these photos. They all belong to AMC!

No comments:

Post a Comment