Sunday, July 18, 2010

Black Bullet


can you deal with the hallucination?
can you steal the hallucination?
i can hear and feel all that you're thinking
can you deal with the hallucination?
when i'm drowning in the sea, i am
when you're looking down at me, i am
when i'm walking in the streets, i am a bullet
when i'm looking and i find, i am
when i'm purer than the sky, i am
when i'm fucking with your mind, i am a bullet







I just discovered this band called Kidneythieves. Why I never listened to them before, I don't know. What I do know is that I am so glad that I have found them! This is one of my favorite songs by them and it has so many meanings to it. You can see it as staring at a person with all these different emotions spinning in your head like a whirlwind. Or you can see it as a person finding themselves. You can also so it as being mad but then getting pumped up and ready to take on the world. There are so many different meaning and that is why I love this song. Also, the catchy beat and the breathtaking voice of the leader singer are other amazing reasons to listen to this song. I really feel the blood coursing through my veins when I listen to this song. It makes me feel good about myself, and it makes me feel like a force of nature that shouldn't be messed with.

Song:Black Bullet, by the amazing Kidneythieves.
Photos: I don't own any of these photos. They all belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment