Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Make You Sin


Music to Ears (Bullet in cradle)
Chaos to Mind (Fingers on String)
Disease to Body (Lips on Barrel)
---BANG! (Make you Sin)







Music is who I am. It sparks my creative side, and makes me happy. No matter if I am reading a book or chillin' on the computer. Music must be playing at all times. Without music I would be lost. But some people see music as a dark think. That it makes people want to kill themselves. They think of it as a demon in the night. Taking people's lives for no reason. This song shows us that those people are wrong. So many blame music for making people act a certain way but it's the person who makes the choice of who they should be. I mean, yes music helps a person find themselves but can we really just blame it on the music. A person's everyday life can make them depressed and want them to end their lives. So I thank Angelspit for making this song. It shows us that not everything people say is the truth. That music is a good thing, and can make great statements just like the one they are trying to get across to the world.

Song Lyrics: Make You Sin is owned by Angelspit.
Photos: I don't own any of these photos. They all belong to their rightful owners.

1 comment:

  1. lovely pictures, and great metaphors.
    Music is definitely a major part of me and my personality.
    And how I express myself.
    (:

    www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete