Monday, July 19, 2010

My New Tumblr: Grungy Wolf/ Plus Some Boondocks Saint Love!


So for some random reason, I decided to make a tumblr. My first photo post was one of my favorite Boondock Saints photos, which can be seen above. I called my tumblr, Grungy Wolf. I did this because I love grungy things. From clothing to music, if it is grungy I love it. The wolf part is because my favorite animal is a wolf. And werewolves are my favorite mythical creatures. Wolves are truly beautiful creatures who should not be feared. So in honor of my first tumblr post I wanted to put some of my other favorite Boondock Saints photos.

Onward to some MacManus goodness!!

Classic pose!
Connor MacManus! Need I say more? I think not!
I want the shirt he is wearing! It looks so damn comfy! Got to Love Murphy MacManus!;D If I had to pick between the two, Murphy would be my man! ;D
Light me up! Yeah, they do!
Epic poster, just EPIC!!

These are just some of the photos I love. Trust me I have a whole lot more!

Link to my tumblr: http://grungywolf.tumblr.com/

Movies: The Boondock Saints and The Boondock Saints II All Saints Day, is owned by Troy Duffy. Who in my book is a genius!

Photos: I don't own any of the photos. All photos belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment