Friday, May 14, 2010

Twentieth Century Fox


Jim Morrison: Talented, Mysterious soul

Well, she's fashionably lean
And she's fashionably late
She'll never rank a scene
She'll never break a date
But she's no drag
Just watch the way she walks


I have been listening to The Doors nonstop today because last night I watched the movie The Banger Sisters. I love this movie so much and Suzette has got to be my favorite character. What I wouldn't do to know a person like her. Not to mention I love her tattoo of the lizard with the crown on its head to show her love for Jim Morrison!





Here are some other photos I found online that I really like and think fit the song lyrics to some degree.





Song: Twentieth Century Fox, By: The Doors
Photos: I do not own any of these photos. All photos belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment