Monday, May 10, 2010

Back With The Pretty Reckless!!!


Hey Everyone, sorry I haven't been posting but I totally just fell out of the groove of blogging. But now I am back and hope to update more regularly then I have been. I just got done my first year of college and am on summer break now. So I have more time to blog and do what I like To come back I wanted to blog about the band The Pretty Reckless, fronted by Taylor Momsen. Taylor Momsen is one amazing girl and I love everything about her. She is not scared to be herself and say it like it is. She wears what she wants and doesn't care what people think about her clothes. Her music and band are amazing and I can't wait to hear her EP and then the whole CD. I know it is going to be amazing and I can't wait for more to come from The Pretty Reckless. Which has to be one of my new favorite bands!! :D


1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria (:
    I'm so glad you're giving your blog another chance.
    I think you have a lot of potential.
    And I am in love with the pretty reckless, and Taylor Momsen's style. (My latest haircut was inspired by her) and thanks for all your lovely comments!
    I cant wait for their full album to drop sometime in june ( i think)
    - Nata

    www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete